Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A new page

September 27 will be 2 years from the date of my first fateful mammogram. No clue how I will spend the day, but I do want to spend some time reflecting.

I took my wig and some others that were given me, along with the baby caps I had, over to an organization that used to be called "Why Me Org." They were grateful for the donation and I was glad I could pass it forward.

Apparently I will be the first one, in my of my various circles of friends, to turn the big 50. That is not this February, but 2012. One friend suggested going on a cruise and getting together as many friends as possible to join us for said cruise. In mulling this option, I decided that I don't think I want to do that. The number one reason would be that I would be the only person on the cruise going as a solo so I would have to be a third wheel in someone else room. (Very heavy sigh)

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Hope to see you soon, kiddo!