Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FAT!

It seems that I have gained a good deal of weight lately and as hard as I try to lose it, all I can do is maintain. I have been walking to the train, taking yoga, eating Seattle Suttons for 2 weeks and generally trying to be good and make healthy choices, but the weight is like superglued to my butt. Actually, it is my fat gut that bothers me most. They say that is stress fat, but I am not really stressed about anything at this particular moment of my life.

So, I am left to ask....is it possible my body is actually going through menopause and that is why the hot flashes are more intense and frequent even though I am doing acupuncture and herbs? If that is the case, YEAH! That means that the hot flashes will end when my body is done driving me crazy. Until then, I need to hang on and remember that this too shall pass...like a kidney stone.

No comments: