Monday, October 25, 2010

Exercise is Dangerous!

I was out biking today and I noticed 2 buses stopped in front of me. I would make it between the buses and the cars if the bus doors were closed. So, I slowed to a crawl and waited until all of the passengers were off the bus and the bus doors all closed to make the attempt to pass the bus. Needless to say, one last customer waited until I was moving to demand to get off the bus and I guess you could say I got "doored". I was barely able to miss the bus doors, but I did manage to crash into the curb and the car parked next to the bus. My chain came off the bike and I peed my pants, but I escaped with my life and no major damage.

2 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

This is why I REFUSE to ride a bike on Chicago city streets. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

Becky said...

That's an ouch!