Saturday, November 21, 2009

Heading into the holidays...

Well, things are beginning to settle down. I may have a roommate this weekend, and I may or may not be working again on Monday. I am just waiting to hear back from the temp agency. The legal world always slows down for the winter holidays so if I don't get something going now, I may be out of luck. I have exhausted my unemployment benefits but I was working for a bit before my extension was granted or denied. We shall see.

Ian is coming home for Christmas and Michael has chosen to stay put. Apparently Ian convinced him it was his turn so Michael couldn't come. I made the offer, but this is the last time I will get to spend quality time with Ian before he graduates and goes off to bootcamp. DO NOT even get me started on thinking about the fact my baby has joined the Army!

Child support has been set. Basically for the next year and a half, he gets his retirement money back plus a bit more. It is what it is.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Looking forward to meeting the new roomie!