Sunday, November 1, 2009

Princess and the pea...again

Just like when I was undergoing chemo, my body hurts most days. A large part of it has to do with sitting or laying down for extended periods of time. Working, even little bits here and there, seems to help, but at the end of the day I am wiped out. It is very hard to get to sleep when my body is screaming at me and I can feel the label on the inside of my pajama bottoms pressing into my back. Like I said, moving around and walking around helps and it seems to get a bit better. I am glad for the sleeping pills because they allow me to achieve deep sleep and I seem to be back to rolling from side to side during sleep. This helps keep the pressure more even and off of one particular spot (read left hip). I am still amazed at the number of folks who seem to love the new hair.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

I love the hair, too! But I am sorry to hear that you are still hurting. But I am also glad to know that you are feeling productive again. It's been quite a ride, my dear. Just know that you don't have to ride alone. XOXO