Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy day after!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day feast that couldn't be beat! I hosted roomie and friends for supper so we had one turkey, one Rowandan, one Muslim, two Americans and one Pole. It was wonderful. Now to consume all the leftovers. I have to say I was extremely grateful for the all of the support I received from family and friends this year and glad to be finished with all my treatments.

For the holidays this year I will officially be backing stolen, fruit cake and fudge. For the locals, if there is something you reallllly want me to make, I will take small requests for special items. So, mom, dad, Amy, Robert, Jean, Mark, unborn fetus, etc.....ask away! I will only be shipping fruitcake, fudge and stolen to NM and VA, you know who you are, so if anyone else wants some, send cash for postage....LOL

I go in for my annual physical Monday and for follow-up blood work. Dr. B was concerned about my white count. I will post an update when I have any news to post.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Fudge, please! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, my dear! Mine was spent working at Chez Anvil, but it was well worth it. A profitable day ... money in the bank. Thank goodness! DO keep us posted on what your doctor says!