Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little things

My hair does whatever it wants now. I seem to have perpetual bed head and all of the sudden I have a tiny curl on each of my sideburns. It is the funniest looking thing I have seen in a while. They are two little tiny curls. Oh well, hair by chemo.

I seem to be having a another bout of phantom itches. I have gotten back a bit of the feelings on each of my sides, but at times my boobs itch but I cannot necessarily feel it when I scratch it and scratching it doesn't necessarily relieve the itch. Oh well, at least it is not a missing limb.

I am finally beginning to feel better. It has been 3 weeks and it appears I may be nearing the end of my cold. My ears are still clogged and haven't popped since I left Texas. Did I mention that Texas smells like a swamp? I spent almost the entire weekend in bed with my CLE courses on my laptop and that may have helped push me to the other side of the mountain. I am off to bed early tonight and then plan to put in a 9 hour day tomorrow before my board meeting tomorrow night. Have to make hay while the sun shines.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Hope things settle down for you soon, my dear! Sorry to hear about the itchy boobs. Miss ya and hope to see you soon.