Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sometimes, the world conspires

On Thursday I went for acupuncture fully prepared to sit and wait for hours in the crowded waiting room. Imagine my pleasure in finding the waiting room almost empty at 6:30. I thought I might not have enough time to eat the salad I brought for supper. Of course I was there until after 9:30 and being cash poor (the night before payday) I had to take the redline home.

The one up side to my 4 week nightmare cold from hell was that my body was too busy fighting the cold to engage in much hot flash activity. My hot flashes are back with a vengeance and seem to be trying to make up for lost time. Oh well, with the weather being what it is I no longer stand out when I whip out my fan. Gravy train!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

"Flash" away, my dear!