Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WOW, it sucks to be me today......Part II

Loyola Hospital called me first thing this morning to inform me that the VA had not authorized or approved of my surgery. They needed the name and phone number of my primary care physician to try and straighten this out. Apparently, no one at the VA had submitted the paperwork to get this approved. If it is not approved, I am on the hook for the entire bill. So, they have today and tomorrow to figure this out or the surgery will be postponed, again, or cancelled.

3 comments:

Boston_Betty said...

Leave it to the VA to fuck anything more than a bowl of corn flakes!

SnarkAngel said...

Hang in there, Catie. Keep pushing! After all, you are apparently so "pushy" you could shove a navy ship into the Atlantic with the bat of an eyelash. Let's just hope your primary care physician can get this all sorted out ... sooner rather than later.

Lara and JW Keithley said...

This is why i hate doctors and the military. You aren't a priority just a number. But you are numero uno with us!!!