Monday, February 23, 2009

The latest...

OK, here is the latest. I made the boys web conference with me on Friday night and we all agreed we are going to stay put in my apartment until the summer. They need to decide if they can stand going to Senn HS down the street or we can move to Evanston. Either way, we will all decide together what to do AFTER they get here. Apparently the boys agree that living in the city is way cooler then living in Naperville. I am going to buy a car and the boys will have to get their licenses. The deal with that is, I pay for the car, they pay the additional insurance. I think they get how cool it is to live in the city, how expensive it is to move, and they get that I cannot do ANY lifting so they would have to do all the moving. They are due to arrive home March 10 (ish) and I cannot wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you AND the boys when we travel to Chicago in May!!!

Scary thought having those boys driving on the streets of Chicago, however.

SnarkAngel said...

Glad to hear that progress is being made!