Tuesday, March 3, 2009

6 days and a wake up.....ALLEGEDLY!

Not holding my breath, but it appears that the boys should be home by this time next week. Still not a peep on date, time, flight number or possible airport....ya know, the details...silly stuff

The 10th is when the boys are due and the 11th is when I talk to Oncology about the new game plan....ALLEGEDLY!! Been here, done this, the answer has changed and still no closer to a game plan for chemo or not.

As for moving, I am thinking that we should wait til June and then find a 3br place in Evanston close to the HS for the boys and close to the train for me. Both doable and not much more then I am paying now. Child support will pay the rent, as it should, and I can finally start repaying my student loans. Also, the boys are chomping at the bit to get behind the wheel....I guess teenagers in this country still consider it a god given right and not a privilege....LOL

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

We'll talk more about this over dinner tonight, I am sure! Looking forward to it!