Friday, March 26, 2010

All things considered

All things considered, my parents are doing pretty damned good. I left for work on Monday and offered to come back but was told they would do ok. Mom seems to be in great spirits and said she did not need my help but appreciated the offer. I will be out there next weekend for Easter.

I cannot wait for the roomie to move out as the happy couple is annoying. I never see them, but the fact that I never know if they are here or not creeps me out. The fact that they have been nibbling away at my food irritates the hell out of me. My sugar free chocolate syrup appears to be awol. Considering I planned to try and make a cherry mocha for breakfast pissed me off. Anyone who knows me and loves me anyways knows that messing with my chocolate or coffee is not a safe or sane move!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

It will all be over soon enough, my dear. Hang in there.