Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moving and bruising

The current roomie, who appears to have moved her "fiance" into her room, cannot move out soon enough! I never know if she is home and someone left 5 empty boxes of crackers in the pantry. Nuf said.

Mom goes in for surgery tomorrow, so happy thoughts. I will head out to Narnia, again, tomorrow and plan to stay as long as needed.

I am at the acupunturist as I type. It seems to be working, but I have to warn people that it is like finding a doctor or dentist. If it doesn't feel right, stop going and find someone you like and trust. I went to a local gal while in Naperville who gave me the heebie jeebies and didn't appear to listen to a word I said. I am back at the acupuntcure school where the treatments are free if you have a few hours to wait.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Have the happy couple found a place to live yet? LOL. Hope everything goes well for your Mom ... keep us posted!