Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fitness bootcamp update

I was able to go to acupuncture last night and was hoping for a reallllly good nights sleep. No such luck. I was woken up at least twice hot as hell and sweating like a horse. Oh well, maybe it will be better tonight? One must keep up the hope part of their life.

Fitness bootcamp is tonight and it is hot and muggy out. The part that sucks the most is the bugs. I am not just talking millions of mosquitos, I am talking those damned biting flies. It is hard to think about working your muscles properly when a small creature is biting them. Oh well, this week and next and then I am going to try yoga. Yoga is indoors, does not involve running and is supposed to be better for me. We shall see.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Careful out there! I hear the mosquitoes are KILLER this year.