Friday, May 28, 2010

A BED!

I now have a full sized adult bed. I had no clue that 15" could make a girl so happy to be alive! Apparently a full is about 15" wider then a twin and what a world of difference that 15" makes! Miss Kitty can now take her half from the middle and I still have room to remain in the bed. NO ONE will fall off and it feels good to be able to spread out again. I have purchased 1" risers for under the feet so all of my storage boxes are able to fit underneath to make more storage space in my tiny room. The other great thing about a full is that my queen sized comforters and bedspreads fit perfectly on the full. The only downside to this grand bed adventure is the fact that the mattress I purchased (used) is wayyyy too firm for my tastes. So, like the twin, this is a starter mattress and when I am back to work I will invest in the perfect mattress and platform and ditch the extra height from the box spring. Baby steps for reasonable goals!

1 comment: