Sunday, January 3, 2010

The huge things

After I finished posting yesterday it dawned on me that it appeared I had blown over the huge things by focusing on the little things. By huge things, I mean the people and things, that to me, made a huge difference in my life last year. Every single person who took me to or from chemo, or who took care of me over a chemo weekend, that was HUGE in my book. My sister Amy was my angel without whom I would not have been able to do anything last year. It reminds me of that footprints on the sand story and trust me, hers were the primary footsteps. I really do now know what I would have done without her help. I felt like I left things unsaid because those who were there with me knew that they had my undying gratitude. It took a village to raise this idiot.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

We all need a guardian angel from time to time ... so glad Amy was there to be yours! XOXO