Sunday, April 11, 2010

It is gone.

I thought I would be a lot sadder to see my wonderful wrought iron bed exit my apartment yesterday, but alas, I was wrong. I was actually glad to see it go. I realized that I had spent wayyyyy too much time in it last year and it was surprisingly therapeutic to see it walk out the door. The only trepidation I experienced was as to attempting to sleep on a twin sized bed. I was not uncomfortable, just afraid I might roll off. Poor Miss Kitty, every time I rolled over, she did roll off the bed. I felt her sleeping at my feet for a while but she was gone, as usual, when I woke up. She knows something is up, and she is NOT happy about it.

The couch is supposed to leave this morning and I must say I will be glad to see it go.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

At least Miss Kitty's new roomies will be of the 2-legged variety. LOL.