Saturday, April 3, 2010

Now the work begins

The roomie is gone, as are all my crackers, cookies and once a year gingerbread pop-tarts. Now the real work begins as I start to sort, downsize, donate and discard what feels like a ton of crap. It is with great joy and trepidation that I begin my move to the farther North side. I am very much looking forward to new roommates and a steady contribution to the rent. Becky, with the exception of her cats (that was Miss Kitty chiming in), was the best roommate I had. She understood the concept of replacing the little things like toilet paper. I was more then willing to supply the paper towels, as some folks call that a luxury item, but come on, we are ALL using the toilet paper...I would hope.

If anyone can think of anything they might need, and have seen in my apartment, for heaven's sakes, just ask. I have craft stuff (Mariah?), I have a fax/copy/scanner, a wire shelving unit, a blender/food processor (Dean AND Tony have really good ones), you name it...so come on down and get it while you can!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Good luck with the sorting! I remember what a job it was when I sold my condo over 8 years ago. Be vigilant in getting rid of whatever you don't currently use.