Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Plan Q!

My latest plan was to move today. I was supposed to have someone else signing a lease and moving in May 1 so I figured I would move in the middle of the week and be done before the madness of May 1 moving day began. May 1 marks the beginning of the summer move cycle so I figured I would beat them to the punch. My landlord has just informed me that he does NOT have a tenant for May 1, may have something to do with the fact he is not showing the place and tells everyone it is not available until June 1, so I am back to the drawing board.

Haven't spoken to Dean yet, did speak to Tony, and my latest plan is to move Sat. May 8. This way, if I am working, I won't have to take any more time off from work to pack and move AND it gives me more time to actually sort through the crap and discard/donate/re-gift!

For the first move in YEARS, I am completely into the downsizing thing. I have thrown out bags and bags of trash, donated box after box of stuff, and sent another 2 large boxes of documents to an industrial shred place. I am not finished yet, but boy have I made headway!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Enjoy the cleansing experience!