Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jogging with Jesus

My son helped me set up my Wii and my Wii fit programs. As part of the setup, he created his own avatar named Drequan, a young and hip black guy, don't ask, and he set up a few other assorted avatar as well. Although I could understand the humour of having Jesus box or battle Hitler, I made him remove the Hitler. Some things are just too far over the ledge to be funny. Anywho, last night was the first chance I have had to actually get my workout gear on and play (read work out) on the Wii. I had a blast! I found myself competing with my previous scores and getting angry when I "failed" a task. Apparently, if you drop your hula hoop, you "fail" the challenge. My favorites so far are running and the hula hoop challenge. As I was jogging along on my third run, I was passed by a smiling Jesus who waved back at me. I must say it made me chuckle and it helped me to feel less like I was working out and more like I was playing video games. I am still pissed about the fat avatar thing, but this too shall pass.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Can you also jog with the Dalai Lama? LOL