Monday, January 19, 2009

Back at work!

Yes, I am back at work today. It feels like I never left. I had not called to confirm I was still needed, I just showed up, asked for work and started back in. They finally have all their crap together so it looks like this project may go another month or two. Either way, it will suck to be me on Friday when I do NOT get a check, but the check that comes the week after will be sweet relief in time for rent.

As it stands, it appears that both boys may be moving to Chicago. Not a single peep from Cliff but Ian's emails tend to indicate they are looking at Senn HS. I have not had time to look into magnet schools and will start that process this week. I have to tell you, the three years off from being a mom were nice, but I miss them like crazy and will be happy to have one or both home where they belong!

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Congrats, kiddo!

Just Catie said...

Hey, the girls and I will be out on Friday night, IF I can stay awake that late....LOL

SnarkAngel said...

Hope to see you then, my dear! It's been too long!