Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! New tits!

Yes folks, I am home from the hospital. The surgeon told Amy it was NOT a truck that hit me, it was a train. The surprising part of this whole thing is that when I woke up, it was not the pain in my chest that was bothering me so much as it was the pain in my arms. Apparently, because they kept my arms taped out for hours while laying on the table, it felt like I had spent hours doing pull-ups. Amy has been kind enough to massage the knots out of my arms so I can actually use them. The other part of my body causing great discomfort was the heels of my feet. My theory is that they dragged me to the operating room by the arms while dragging my heels. Just a theory mind you, nothing on tape.

3 comments:

Lara and JW Keithley said...

Glad that you are feeling better...sounds better than yesterday!

SnarkAngel said...

Good to know that things went "relatively" smoothly! Just take it easy and give yourself plenty of time to heal! George and Bob also send their love! XOXOXO

SnarkAngel said...

P.S. Did you get total sensory deprivation with backup drugs!? Check out Pabulum ...