Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Because it just had to happen that way

When the girl next to me ate a very nice smelling soup for lunch I decided to take myself to Potbelly for lunch for a bowl of soup and a salad. After waiting in a realllllly long line, they had made the wrong salad. If I wasn't "allergic" to pepperoni, I would have just eaten the damned thing. So, after another 10 minute wait, I got my salad (for free) and a small bowl of chili. I have to be honest, I would have rather paid to get it right the first time!

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

At least they had the decency not to charge you for the salad. Most places would have barely muttered an apology.

Lara and JW Keithley said...

I hate eating out anymore. Its just annoying. I have really good food, nice atmoshpere and good booze at home. And i can smoke cigars where ever the fuck i want. And i always have my brand of tequila, What's the point?

Chica, we needa boat drink. That we only drink on the boat or at a port somewhere. Something really good that packs a little punch. No chocolate though! Chocolate and warm weather do not mix!

Just Catie said...

Peach sangria! Tastes great cold, involves fresh fruit and drinks like kool-aid!!