Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yes, really.....(very heavy sigh)

So, after being awoken at 6:30ish to be told my surgery was cancelled, I decided to post an update on the blog, send a few emails and then head to work. I took the Red Line to Jackson and proceeded to head to the Blue Line station to get off at Clinton. Just minutes before I arrived, apparently a train had struck a passenger IN the Jackson station so the Southbound trains were stopped. I was able to get out of the station and decided to just start walking the 8(?) blocks to work. Leaving the station I was hit with a blast of snow filled almost gale force winds. Any wonder why I stopped for a bar of really good chocolate on my way to work? Walgreens had exactly one dark chocolate with almond bar left on sale from $3.99 to $1.49. It was nice, but I still think my day realllllllllllllly sucks.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

I cannot BELIEVE the VA. Douchebags! As Boston Betty would say. LOL. And hey, at least you weren't the person hit by the train ...