Thursday, April 23, 2009

My feet

Got the whole nausea thing under control THANK GOD! My lack of taste when I eat and the thick mucus that seems to grow in my mouth are what are keeping me from eating more, but at least I try to eat healthy and I am actually eating.

My feet hurt like hell. The bottoms of my feet hurt to walk on and I am trying to determine if a) my socks are too thin, b) my feet are just raw, c) my shoes are too old and worn (an excuse for the 3 new pair of leather flats I bought ON CLEARANCE), or if the chemo is somehow messing with my feet. Who knows, but it is a head scratcher.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey There! I know mom had trouble like this, so I think it's the drugs.
You can still call her to talk, even though we're not room mates anymore.

SnarkAngel said...

Great advice, Becky. Catie, call me when you need more litter changed!