Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last weekend

Last week, I received a phone call from Becky asking me if my computer and printer were up and running and I was thrilled to inform her that I was back in the 21st century. Becky asked me if I wanted to meet at the Evanston farmers market and then do lunch. I brought 1/2 a pound of bacon, purchased killer tomatoes and had one of the best BLT's I have ever eaten. After lunch we attended an afternoon showing of Harry Potter. It was a wonderful day AND I can't wait to hit the farmers market again as soon as I figure out the cash flow thing....LOL

2 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

So glad you two had a good time! And especially glad you found a Harry Potter buddy!

Becky said...

And again I thank you for the use of your printer when I was in need. The movies was ok, too. Call if you're heading this way again on Sat.