Wednesday, July 8, 2009

IT LIVES!!

My laptop is up and running at the house! I am BACK online and glad for it! I still have to work on finding an adapter so I can print at home, but that is the LEAST of my worries.

The family reunion was fun and exhuasting. It was only a few days after my last dose of chemo so it was a little rough going. I probably appeared rather stand offish to my family as I did not hug on anyone or spend any time crawling around with the kids. I was not snubbing anyone, I was just looking to avoid sharing germs! Virtual hugs and virtual kisses to all my family. It was good to see everyone and it seemed to do a world of good for dad to see everyone.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on the laptop! I bet no-one minded that you avoided germs-you're still hairless after all.

SnarkAngel said...

How DID you get the laptop connected to the net? Did Michael have a hand in this?

Just Catie said...

I rebooted the modem and then called RCN and had them walk me through the steps. I had to change some settings and click some stuff and wooohooo it worked!