Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Stuff

Still haven't found a roomie, but I reposted the ad. With any luck, I will find someone soon. It will be hard to show the place if I am not around and while my current roomie might be able to show the place for me, it defeats the purpose of meeting the tenants before they move in. Have to make sure the personalities mesh if you are going to share a bathroom!

Miss Kitty is in love with my current roomie Adam and will jump off my lap to meow at the door the second he walks into the building and then runs to the door to meow. She follows him around the apartment and rubs up against his legs any time he stops. She is such a whore!

I have an interview today with a new temp agency and Holly rightfully convinced me to wear my wig. I am currently sitting at the public library killing time and will slip into the bathroom to put on the wig before I leave. The minute I am out of the building though, the wig is off.

I LOVE that I can now feel free to hop in the shower any time. I finally feel clean!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Good luck with the interview, Sweets! We'll be rootin' for ya! And the wig! LOL