Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cramps and sprains

Cramps. I have cramps. I have not had cramps this bad since high school. I cannot decide if this is because I am being, I was gonna say "pushed", but I think it is more like being shoved, into menopause. I think they might be related to gastro intestinal distress. Who knows? Rhetorical question as my body is doing all sorts of weird stuff.

THANK GOD Miss Kitty appears to have only sprained her ankle last night. She fell off the sink and then slid off the toilet. She sort of limped around and acted dazed and confused. As broke as I am, I was willing to call the vet and see how much it might cost for x-rays and possibly a cast. As much as I say that she is, "just a cat", right now she is my best bud. She is up and frisky today and seems to be ok.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Poor Miss Kitty! Poor you! Glad to hear at least ONE of you is doing better! XOXOXO