Friday, May 1, 2009

I miss drinking!

Lara is coming to town this weekend and it brought to mind the fact that I miss being able to have a drink now and then. I don't really drink that much, never really did, but my I REALLLLLLLY miss my Friday night with the boys! I miss that glass of wine after a really rough day and I miss a good martini with dinner. Like I said, I rarely drink to excess but not being able to have a glass at all is just sad. My blood counts are such that with the new threat of swine flu and other nasty stuff, I just can't risk the exposure with the compromised immune system.

I will try to bring Lara and JW to meet the crowd at the evil tonight, but no promises.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Sounds like it will be seltzer with lime for you, Babe, if you two make it in. But the upside is: it's a lot cheaper! LOL