Saturday, May 9, 2009

Food and poop

I have to keep reminding myself, even if it sounds like it might taste good, it all ends up tasting like rice cakes. Also, every single bite that goes in, must come out..........eventually, we hope!

I know I sound like a broken record, but it hit home hard this week, in more ways then one. I made tortillas and chili, cheese, salsa nachos last night. I toasted whole wheat tortillas so they were soft (no hard edges) and healthy. I topped it with chicken chili, medium nacho cheese and medium salsa. All I tasted was hot as it was just too spicy.

This morning I will consume a baby watermelon. The doc says it is ok if I wash it off with soap and water before cutting it open. It may not taste like anything, but it sure as hell will eat good!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

It really sucks when you can't even fully enjoy one of your own incredible meals!