Monday, May 18, 2009

The new stuff

Before I get into the new stuff, I have to say that someone, who shall remain nameless, has stated that I am merely riding the "chemo gravy train" and I quit my job on purpose (it really ended, wanna see the email?) merely to collect my share of their retirement. I see my master plan has been found out, so I guess I should stop milking it...........LMAO

I did my first dose of the new stuff last week and I have to say it wasn't as bad, nausea wise, as the other stuff, but this stuff seems to make me more edgy, nervous, and sore from head to toe. The edgy nervous stuff might just be the triple shot of espresso this morning, but I really think that this is one of the side effects. My body is kinda achy from head to toe, and it hurts to sit or lay down as I can feel the creases in the sheets. I could be the princess in the pea, if she was bald and undergoing chemo....LOL

My appetite is still low but that comes mostly from the fact I cannot taste much of anything and I keep thinking, what goes in comes out.....eventually.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Thanks for the soup, Babe! It was faboo! And the cocktail was pretty faboo, too! And speaking of the "master plan," has he always been this paranoid?!