Sunday, August 23, 2009

God is a man with a sick sense of humour.

I have only had 2 people stop by who seem interested in the apartment. One guy likes to cook at home (A LOT apparently) and likes to use large amounts of curry. As Becky can tell you, not a fan of the curry and since the whole BC thing, less of a fan.

The other person only wants the place for possibly 1.5-2 months and apparently is not a fan of running water and soap. Do I take the bird in the hand, ie the smelly short-term guy, or do I try to make it another month hoping a job will come along? I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired and the tooth ache has me moaning and whining...I know, annoying at best and only feeling sorry for myself.

I have decided I am frustrated with having my hands tied 5 days a week at the home. Seriously considering doing the commute. Oh wait, that would cost money...LOL

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Not a big fan of curry, either, but I am even LESS of a fan of those who are NOT a fan of soap and water! LOL