Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I AM BACK!

back online....:-)

I found free wi fi at the Loyola Fitness Center. It is a bit of a hike, but it allows me to check my email unfettered by the irrational spam blocking tools in place at the VA. The nurse at the desk was NOT happy with me when I informed them I was walking over to check out the internet, but unless she is planning to adopt me and pay my rent, it is a matter of survival of the fitest and fastest out the door.

THE SMELL

Well, the stench in my bathroom clearly indicates that my roomie is likely missing a bit and apparently we don't get our floors mopped unless we ask them to. The housekeeping guy is NOT happy that I have now asked twice. GET OVER IT, it is your job! Last night she had a colostomy bag leak....nuff said. We were up late as the nurse had to clean things up. Clean being a relative term, of course. I am tired this morning but thrilled to have found the free all access wi fi. Now I can effectively job hunt and keep up with the blog. I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to leaving on Friday and just need to remember to mention it when I get back so I am guarnteed a pass for the weekend.

2 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Any news on the roomie front?

Becky said...

You just hand her that bottle of all purpose cleanser-good for fecal soils isn't it? And it needs no rinsing.