Saturday, August 22, 2009

Peace of mind and a countdown.

I had planned to try and host a dinner at my place for my friends this weekend, but considering I cannot chew anything, that plan is on hold. I will just have to have a done with treatment party in two weeks.

The peace of mind part is based on the fact that I have JUST ENOUGH in the bank to cover the rent for Sept. Because they are feeding me at the home, my food bills are almost nil. This will allow me to finish treatment and have a short window of opportunity to find a gig before I have to worry about eviction. I am interviewing roomies again this weekend so wish me luck. The landlord called Thursday to find my signed lease agreement and I explained I hadn't been home to see it. I am not too worried about the utilities, because as any single mom will tell you it takes at least 2 months before they shut them off...LOL

The current countdown is 18 done, 10 to go. I will be finished in 2 more weeks!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

We definitely have to celebrate when this is all over ... but I think a dinner OUT on me is in order! XOXO