Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yes, really!

Yesterday I received a phone call from my landlord wanting to know why I told the building manager to show my apartment for Oct. 1. I told him I had NOT told the manager to show the apartment, as I understood I had a signed lease, but to do what he had to do to protect his own interests. The manager had told me that the landlord was not acknowledging my lease. The landlord apologized for the miscommunication and informed me he was glad I was staying. I was shocked by the phone call, to say the least.

Stupid me, I thought that was the end of the whole lease issue. Today the building manager called me to inform me he would be showing the apartment tonight at 6:00pm if that was ok. NO, that was NOT ok, the landlord already agreed I had a signed lease. I am sitting here chuckling, but it really isn't very funny.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

WHAT management company does your landlord use? Are these people total idiots? I want to know so I NEVER have to deal with these bozos!