Friday, October 16, 2009

Almost forgot, tis' the season!

Let the fun and games begin! It is like deja vu all over again! It is that time of year and who can forget how much fun we had last year at this time! Dead bird and dead tree season are upon us. Tis' the season to suck it up and spend time with our "loved ones". I am looking forward to actually experiencing the holidays this year as last year was kinda a bust, to say the least. I would LOVE to host and cook the whole dead bird meal, but I am not up to putting myself in the middle of the who eats where and with whom debate that must now start. All I know is that I am glad that my ex got his family in the divorce and because I live alone in the city, I can choose to do whatever I want this year.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Holidays! Just realized today I need to pre-order my Xmas cards soon!