Friday, October 16, 2009

Stuff and hairy arm pits

I can honestly say the ONLY thing I miss about the chemo was no shaving. I know, TMI! The funny thing is that when I actually looked in the mirror yesterday I realized that the patch of hair under the armpit on the side that underwent radiation is about the size of a golf ball, while the other side is 3 times as long and wide. It is like that armpit now extends down to my bra line. It also made me realize they had stretched the skin down when they did the reduction, but it is just another weird thing.

I now have a pan of lasagna in the freezer and it seems to have been done just in time. It is now 12:46pm and as of 10:45 they had changed the start time of my new project to 3:00pm today. Fortunately, Nikka (who lives next door) is working as well so we can ride in together. Misery loves it some company! I am not complaining that they keep changing the date and time, but the emotional yo-yo crap is tough on the spirit. Again, it is not confirmed but I may or may not be working for one weekend, this weekend, project to end on Sunday...who knows?!? All I do know is that will likely screw up my unemployment and I will wind up making less.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

TMI? Never, dear. LOL