Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Of course...

the potential roomie was told that they had yet to conduct a background check so it would be another week before they could let her know if they could even offer her the job. So, that means I have to hit the ground running again and start posting my ad. It would have been too nice and too easy so of course it won't work...LOL

I have had 2 calls about the cedar chest but no takers so far. I plan to get pictures and ads of the buffet and china cabinet up along with a few other pieces. Might as well plan for the worst and hope for the best. If I do have to leave in a hurry, might as well lighten the load. I have to go through all my closets and bring my suits to the resale shop. Most of my good clothes no longer fit and because the reduction was sooooo radical, taking them in is not an option.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Let me know if you need any help getting stuff to the resale shop! So the roommate could still work out, right? You just won't know for another week?