Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have decided to stay

I am staying put for now, which does not preclude eviction, because I just am not up to moving. I went ahead and bit the bullet and paid my October rent. I do not have a job lined up and I do not have a roommate, but what I do have is faith that everything will work out in the end. Cliff is fighting the retirement issue, in that he forwarded a copy of the most recent order saying the money was to be put into a trust account for the boys and I, so when the order is ruled on next month he will wind up owing me a huge chunk of change. I may be postponing the inevitable, as to the eviction issue, but I feel ok about it.

Someone asked me the other day if I would rather have a great job or a great love life. Without even blinking an eye I answered that I would rather have a career! I am now focused on getting that started and the heck with all the rest.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

I think you made the right decision, as we've discussed before. Just keep calling those temp agencies as often as you can! Also, are you posting your roommate ad on Craig's List DAILY? The more often you post, the more likely you are to get a response. XOXOXO