Monday, October 12, 2009

It ain't over yet...

This week I revisit my old friends the oncologist and the radiologist...oh yeah, and the dentist. I should be fine but it will be nice to hear the blood work is all normal. I should find out this afternoon whether or not I have a roommate. She is at her interview as we speak and my hopes and prayers are with her. Her getting a job would help both of us. I have now officially scaled back the resume to bare bones, such as only listing the BA, with the understanding that I am willing to do just about anything and everything else is irrelevant. I do not need a fancy degree to answer phones and do filing...LOL

So, bbq beef is in the freezer and the next project is lasagna. I am thinking I will only put spinach in it and not zucchini because the zucchini may not freeze as well. I will make a small batch with and freeze it as a test run.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Good luck with the roomie! Hope it works out for you! Keep us posted!