Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The boys know.....

I was woken up by a phone call from the boys at 6:00 am this morning. The boys told me that their dad said they had to call because thier mom had something important to tell them. For those that know and love me, or know me and don't like me, you will know that I am NOT a morning person. I seem to recall I told them that the good news was I stopped smoking but the bad news was I had breast cancer. I assured them I was not dying any time soon and that my hope was to see them for Christmas. I may have mentioned having their dad ask Navy Relief about tickets, but I am not really sure what I said. That said, they now know and I will show them the link to the blog.

2 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

One more thing off the "to-do" list ... and I know you were dreading it. But they are good boys who love their mom, so it had to be done ... sooner or later.

Just Catie said...

I am just sorry I was not conscious enough to remember what I said, BUT I do recall telling them I would call them Friday night.