Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas presence

Christmas presence being unobtainable, I was asked what else I wanted for Christmas.
A very good friend, who shall remain nameless, threatened the largest white elephant they could find if I could not come up with something. After careful thought, there is nothing I want (aside from my kids home where they belong), but I suppose there are a few things I could use.

1) Pre-paid weeks of Seattle Suttons or Nutrisystem while I recover so there is no real cooking or prepping involved and I will be far more likely to eat well balanced meals while undergoing radiation or chemo. My sister Jean, who is listed as a follower of the blog, will be THRILLED to co-ordinate the weeks so I don't get 2 weeks paid for in same week....LOL

2) Gift cards for Lane Bryant so that when the girls are reduced, I can run out and buy pretty new bras that are actually available in real stores and which might actually fit.

Not having to bake this year is my little gift to myself.

No comments: