Friday, November 14, 2008

November 15, 2008 (V Day)

I once likened the waiting for results to being like a death penalty defendant and the jury was out. At least the defendant had likely done something worth the death penalty, but I had only ever THOUGHT about killing Cliff........LOL

It has only been about 45 days since the phone call, but it still sucks to wait around. Tomorrow, for better or for worse, my life changes forever. I will no longer be "Just Catie", I will likely become, "a breast cancer survivor." We shall see. Don't call us, we'll call you, or rather, we will blog it. I am convinced Miss Kitty is watching me so she can post a "HELP ME" blog of her own......LOL

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Good luck, Kiddo. You KNOW my prayers would be with you, except I'm an atheist. So I'll just HOPE for the best, instead. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

SURVIVOR being the operative word!

Just Catie said...

Well, it doesn't look like I am dying any time soon. What chaps my ass is that both male doctors did NOT understand why I would want to reduce my 38GG breasts!!!! REALY!!