Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dating (or a very heavy sigh)

A guy that I have talked to online for over a year now and who I have dated twice now, asked me out again this week. He and I have not spoken for a while because first the boys were in town, he was studying for the bar exam and then I was kinda busy. Anyhow, he asked me out. I specifically asked him if meeting for dinner was supposed to be a date or as friends and he specifically stated he hoped it was a date.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!......how can I even think about dating? I would love to have someone in my life but this is NOT the time in my life where I am ready to start anything......and hell, if the guys I dated before didn't stick around when I HAD tits, can't imagine them flocking this way now.........LOL

4 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

So ... did you tell him no ... and why? Or did you say "okay, but as friends."

Becky said...

So go out, have a nice dinner, think about something besides breast cancer for an evening. And if he ducks and runs, better sooner than later.

Just Catie said...

I said no very quickly and ran away screaming. If I want to spend a night thinking about something other then breast cancer I will spend Friday night at the Evil with my boys.........LOL

Speaking of which, see you at 10!

SnarkAngel said...

See ya then, Darlin'!